FFS.Clan died on 6-1-2011, lived 1 year! Thanks
FFS.Clan died on 6-1-2011, lived 1 year! Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some bad news..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FFS.Jente

FFS.Jente

Some bad news.. Empty
PostSubject: Some bad news..   Some bad news.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey guys

I've been thinking and I have decided to leave the clan.. Sad It's just not fun anymore to play with bots all the time, Crying or Very sad i'l probably still play on the server from time to time. I don't think I will join a different clan right away, I'l just search for a server that is crowded all the time and play some other games aswell. I hope that the server will be a bit more crowded again in a while and then I'l come back for sure to play again with you guys! I have enjoyed playing with you guys very much! Thanks for all the fun in game and for helping me when i was noobie Very Happy

Well, I hope to see you guys again.. I still have the xfire of some of you guys Smile

Grtz Jente
Back to top Go down
Orkan555

Orkan555

Some bad news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad news..   Some bad news.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

There are many bad news at nowadays... But it's understandable, when FFS became forgotten server. Very Happy (sry, admins, for telling the truth Very Happy Razz)

See you Jente in the server.
Back to top Go down
Hans

Hans

Some bad news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad news..   Some bad news.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 pm

....hm..okay Jente...

Its one way....And its the truth...

I see it by myself....Im working in a hotel....and its XMAS time...you know?...I have no time at this moment... Sad

...sry friends...but this is the point...@ this mom

pls forgive me Smile

Hans...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsclan.tk
Sponsored content

Some bad news.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some bad news..   Some bad news.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some bad news..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum