FFS.Clan died on 6-1-2011, lived 1 year! Thanks
FFS.Clan died on 6-1-2011, lived 1 year! Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sad message..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Overdose

Overdose

A sad message.. Empty
PostSubject: A sad message..   A sad message.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Well. There is no forums to post this, so I posted here. Sorry if it's not allowed.You guys know, I'm 25 y.old, and uh.. the life challenges me a lot, I need to go to work more, so.. I have to leave the clan as I can't be active cause of my work. I'll give my nickname to my small bro, and I asked him if he wants to keep the tag, but he applied for another clan..
I had great time in this clan, even if I got argued sometimes, it was fun.I met some good and some bad people, I played with them with good and bad ways, in good and bad times.
But especially, I had an experience in this game.It was the FFS.Clan.
My reason to leave, is the work.And I'm not leaving only the clan, I'm leaving also the ET and the PC. From now on I'll use my PC only if I need to, I need to work more, because I'm not only one in my house, I have a GF and my best friend(that is with me for more than 17 years, yes 17), we both live together, but they don't work, and as they need a lot of shit, I need to work more to get cash.. Also paying the rent of the house, buying food and some usefull things is a pain in the arse, especially working nights. I'm now going to change my times, instead ofworking the nights and playing PC in the morning&afternoon I'll work from the morning to the evening to get some REAL cash..
I'm really sad to leave, it was.. good to be with you guys, even if you weren't active -.-'.
But that doesn't mean I won't talk to you for ever, sometimes I'll have time I could join in the server, play a little..
I'm leaving the PC stuff to my small bro, he lives with me too.. He's just 16, but actually he studies a lot plus he has time to play PC and video games..
So I'm leaving the video games and I will try to work and get more cash..

Sorry again guys.. But I must do this, or else I'll just keep getting less cash and end up getting jailed for not paying the rent and shit, or just become homeless..
See you all, I had really good time.. Hope you guys will be good and I hope this clan will get more members and will become the best one..

And Taste, you can remove my forum moderator thing.. And sorry again mate..
Back to top Go down
Hans

Hans

A sad message.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad message..   A sad message.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 am

damn thats a real sad message!

...take care dude!

..cya maybe?

Hans
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffsclan.tk
FFS.Taste#Own
Admin
FFS.Taste#Own

A sad message.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad message..   A sad message.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Okay Overdose,

Well Good Luck IRL Smile I'll wish you the best Smile

Taste
Back to top Go down
https://ffsclan.forumotion.net
FFS.Jente

FFS.Jente

A sad message.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad message..   A sad message.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't think I've played with you very often but still, I'm sad that there is a good member leaving..

Good luck in life and maybe we'll see you back when you have more free time Smile

grtz FFS.Jente
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sad message.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad message..   A sad message.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad message..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: